Hello and welcome to The Joyful Eater!
This space is all about Finding Joy Through Conscious Eating…..
I’ve been envisioning this site for some time now, and thanks to my nephew, Nathan, I actually have the structure on which to share my passion for plant-based eating with you!
I call myself the Joyful Eater because it is truly joyful to eat foods that taste really good, are good for my body, and do no harm to the environment or animals. Eating in alignment with my values has shifted so much in my life, and I want to shout my joy from the rooftops! A blog is the next best thing.
I see this as a place where we can come together and share:
- How plant-based eating can bring about optimal health and well-being
- Motivational information that will increase the desire to eat a plant-based diet
- Recipes that are so delicious, you likely won’t miss the meat and dairy!
- Tips for eating healthy without spending a lot of time and money
- Community with other people who are trying to live in alignment with their values
Check the About link to learn more about my interest, motivation, and journey to being a joyful eater.
We enjoyed a wonderful vegan lasagna the other night, so I’d like to share the recipe with you. Click on Favorite Recipes to see that yummy dish!
Thanks for taking a moment to browse this site, and feel free to comment. I would love to hear your thoughts about conscious eating. If you have questions, please ask, and if I don’t know, I’m happy to do the research and get back to you. I’m hoping we can all learn a lot from each other.